View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 08:42 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Did you not tell the Dr that your ex hadn't even seen him on the new meds? Is it possible the school communicated with your ex...as they did you, that your child was having issues since the new med? If not, then yes I agree with Rock it was a dick move.

Remember his emotions are high too though .... you're denying him an equal relationship. As you can see it's causing a lot unneeded tension.

Perhaps this could go in his favour by him saying he needs to see his kids more to be able to observe these things in order to make proper decision with you.

Remember how a lot of judges and parents feel now-a-days:

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc...&resultIndex=8

A byproduct of this is that dad will be able to make more informed decisions about his child, such as meds, etc with a 50/50 regime.

I dont think he was able to think that far ahead. Sounds more like he was stirring the pot and pulling a dick move. Dont give him more credit than he deserves. Disagreeing on a medication is normal but not discussing it with mom before going behind her back to the doctor is ridiculous.

My partner and his ex have an acrimonious relationship at the best of times and even when he got info about his kid second hand he went to his ex to discuss first before attacking her credibility to the service provider.