View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:00 AM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
I thought the children were happy and well adjusted for the past 8 years? Sounds like he's got a very significant material change under his belt. This was not forsean when the order was made.

As per your concern, Can you prove he lied to doctor about medication not going well? Can you prove he didn't have access and couldn't have observed the child when he was on medication? If the child was losing weight on medication and dad noticed and called doctor then thats the end of that. The medication didn't work well for the child.

The child is clearly not thriving under the current regime.

That's my opinion court wise.

Friendly wise, you have to get your anxieties and paranoia under control. It's normal to feel anxiety when dealing with child custody access. We've all experienced it.

Ps. You should get the doctors clinical notes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Before heading into a confrontation stage I think it would be logical for the parents to simply meet with the doctor and ask for more information. As the mother has had custody for many years she very well may not have felt the need to enlighten the father with all of her concerns.

sounds to me like the mother is doing everything she can do to do things right and the father's recent action (retaining a lawyer and receiving a letter from the lawyer) has made her paranoid. She is now simply trying to review everything in her mind... lots of what haves/could haves/should haves going through her mind. this must not be pleasant for her.