View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 12:28 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

False Allegations to create a slimy, false status quo (cheating the system):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockscan View Post
I also think the biggest problem with getting 50/50 to be the starting point is the quick reaction to false allegations. I know every complaint SHOULD be looked at but when its used maliciously it should show up in the custody discussions.
It's a quick fix for many parents to get what they want. The "shock and awe" card is played far too often to manufacture a false status quo.

The judge in my case saw the false status quo, saw the gate keeping and denials and turned it around quickly for me. Unfortunately many judges don't. Abuse is tricky. It needs to be addressed and caution needs to be erred.

But what happens when the smoke clears and one parent hasn't seen their child for months due to false allegations but runs in to the new status quo wall that the other parent so cleverly built (complete manipulation of the system). Why do we get Jay walking and parking tickets but this nonsense is condoned?

The MOMENT abuse is not verified the child should be returned to the other parent (who was accused) as the accusing parent should be deemed not fit to properly parent in my view. If you can do that to another human being (a loving parent) and more importantly a CHILD, you require a heavy penalty and supervised visits.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 01-09-2017 at 12:43 PM.