View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 06:00 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphenaz View Post
My lawyer forced her into a minutes of settlement that has been ongoing since, it basically covered support and week about schedule.
So, your ex consented to a week about schedule?

Quote:
Our first settlement conference, all that was done was request OCL. OCL recommended that I have 2 out of 3 weekends (an extra day added to weekend during summer break) and maybe a mid week visit every two weeks.
Why did the OCL feel that the week about was not working? Were there any specific problems?

Quote:
Or that she has alienated me from every appointment regarding kids
Alienation is a big word to throw out, and given that you have had week about parenting it is unlikely to be true. You can't really turn the kids easily against a 50% parent. That fate is reserved for parents who see the kids much less.

If you give up the fight for whatever reason (tired, for the sake of the kids, money, etc.), then your ex might very well alienate the kids, but for now that hasn't happened.

Quote:
Again my lawyer was surprised that the judged after less than 20 min the judged ruled 100% in ex's favor.
Are you at all concerned that your lawyer seems to be frequently surprised, and that you are losing motions that you have no business losing?

Quote:
I understand that while I feel it's not 'fair', if I look at it from a third party point of view and with the 'win-win' mentality, it's easier to stay positive.
huh?

What on earth are you talking about?

Seriously, I have no idea.

Quote:
If I was in jail, and someone offered me to see my kids 2 out of three weekends, I'd be glad for it and make the most out of it.
Do you belong in jail?

If not, I'm not sure I get your point.

Quote:
I hope it wasn't too much of a rant...
Actually, you still haven't answered the most important question. What on earth is your ex possibly arguing (and OCL it seems) that would justify a move from shared to not-shared?