View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 09:25 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafia007 View Post
Fair enough, I will make one request for the Holidays when the time comes allowing her enough time to plan and think of her denying reply and probably up to two requests for normal access depending on the Therapist recommendations and will leave it like this until trial. There is also March Break before trial but I won't ask to many as I already know the response. I won't bring any more Motions, they are useless in my case.

She told the judge she was very scared of me at the last appeal but she keeps on arguing that I stop at her place to pick up the kids instead of school and she comes here on Saturdays to pick D8 as S16 stays for overnights. This is really not consistent with a person who insinuate to be scared that much. I've could have act dangerously a long time ago if I wanted to.
I disagree. Don't stop asking for access. I sent a blitz e-mail weekly which included:

a) Request to use "ourfamilywizard.com" for more effective communication
b) Exchange Parenting Plans
c) Request to go over Separation Agreements
d) Request access and/or send a graduated access schedule leading to overnights and 50/50.
e) Always be reasonable and find ways to avoid court, which is the primary objective.

Remember to include an offer to settle at least once or twice/month.

Let her keep saying "No" in writing. Dont stop asking.

I made a color coded "Access Denial" calendar and the judge LOVED it. The last thing you want is any kind of acquiescence or to show you're accepting of this in any way. Never stop asking .. keep collecting documented denials....they'll come in handy later.