View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 01:23 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otttawa_dad View Post
I should also mention that upon putting my house for sale, the OP sent me an email asking where I was moving to.

Once I informed her of my future residence, she informed me that we would need to review transportation agreement.

I think this proves that the OP acknowledges there's a change.
Self induced change. You created the problem (change) of moving from the children's habitual residential location. Good luck winning anything when you do something this stupid.

Judges generally side with the non-moving parent and you will have to cover all the changes either by a change in access (reduced) or increased S7 expenses.

I wouldn't recommend you move out of the jurisdiction. You will be seen as the one negatively impacting the children. Creating a material change in circumstance without good cause that is in the best interests of the children is not a good idea.

Good Luck!
Tayken