View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 03:48 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafia007 View Post
I'm now self rep as I realized after hiring three lawyers, they were mostly working on her side than mine. Also, instead of following my instruction, they were taking there own causing me to spend more time on pending issues and billing me for nothing.
Ice Cube would advise you to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Having 3 different lawyers on a file and a statement they were working for the other party points to a problem with the litigant rather than the lawyer in my humble opinion.

I suspect, based on your posts to this forum, that you may be a "math" person. You may be focusing on technical details that are not relevant to the resolution of your matter. This is where "math" people have issues with family law. They are not able to identify their feelings and often miss use "logic" to over argue a matter causing them a lot of unnecessary costs and problems.

When Math People and Feelings People Negotiate - High Conflict Institute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafia007 View Post
Now my question, we need to fill in and file a form call " Trial Scheduling Endorsement Form" before the end of this week. My STBX lawyer ask me to fill my part and provide with my list of witnesses and timelines and that he could file it at the Court. I'm the applicant, I should be the one to file in Court no?

It sounds to early for me to fill this form with my list of witnesses. Can I provide an accurate list later on? Can it be changed? What I understood, is that we provide that form only to reserve the space in January and that we could bring some changes at a later date.

Any advice on the process?
It is never too early to complete a TSEF. They can be updated if new information or witnesses need to be added. They are not a sworn statement to "the truth" and are not commissioned. It is a technical detail to help schedule and plan for the upcoming trial.

If the other party's lawyer is going to do the form why do you care? Just provide the information and move on. A lawyer is more capable of properly completing the form and submitting it. It doesn't cost you anything for them to do it.

Everything will be sorted out at the TMC blitz right before the sittings.

I suggest you seriously consider getting legal representation. If you are asking questions like these you are going to get eaten alive by the court process.

Good Luck!
Tayken