View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2016, 09:53 AM
zanman zanman is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 162
zanman is on a distinguished road
Default financial Diclosure

The Ex's Lawyer is requesting this ? does anyone know how to proceed with this? I have a Lawyer but I am trying to do as much as I can myself to keep the costs down. Any advice would be appreciated

Are they forms ? also I guess I should request her to send me hers as well
Reply With Quote