View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2016, 12:45 AM
undersc0re undersc0re is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bc
Posts: 225
undersc0re is on a distinguished road

Get your facts together and don't sign anything or leave the house without the advice of a lawyer especially in regards to large things like the home, kids, and divorce. Most likely you will end up in a family case conference or court then a family case conference before any orders are made. It is a long process, the house can be a good bargaining part of it, don't sign that away! They are paying the mortgage, while you are on title, that is something they will try to change asap.

Last edited by undersc0re; 07-15-2016 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote