Thread: Need a boost
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 02:36 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkyface View Post
Yep. Full support, 41/59 time. Got a 9-5 job, unable to attend all those daytime events. While her mom is self-employed, making at most 16K (2015 NOA shows less than $5K) and can come to all events. I agree it is hard not to rant to D9 about her mom's choices/reality, and of course D9 is so proud that mom is the boss of everyone in her company (um, there is no one else, except suppliers). And then I'm on the hook for a portion of daycare, summer camps which are deemed necessary for her to work (to make $5K). And apparently refuses to apply for daycare subsidy because ... it would ruin her image?
I pay over $65.00/week ballet ($80.00 costume, etc); pizza/milk days @ school ; most clothes/book bag, etc. Swimming lessons .. you name it. Then I pass off a huge chunk of cash to ex (FT CS) who simply refuses to get any kind of job.

Ex and I both receive e-mails from D5's school. The latest e-mail outlined job opportunities within the school such as lunch monitors, etc. This would allow her to see D5 and make some cash. Welfare and CS is just too attractive.

Dinky, at least your ex is working, albeit cleverly misrepresenting her income by the sounds of it. But hey .. she's working.

I'm going to head to court this summer to put an end top this full Table CS business .. there's an order stating that she seek FULL TIME employment. Not sit on the couch and collect. That will be the end of it.

LF32