View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-31-2016, 06:34 AM
Headwaters1 Headwaters1 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 363
Headwaters1 is on a distinguished road

In dispute is a Marriage Contract. I contacted my spouses lawyer at the time of signing. He has agreed to affirm the fact she had independent legal advice (him), understood what was explained, that she spoke English and understood it (in dispute but completely silly claim) and so on.

He said he can give evidence through an affidavit and as a lawyer does not need to be summoned as a witness. He said I need to serve the other party and him a form to request this information....

...would this be form 20? Would I serve the other party at the same time as sending the info or when I plan to submit it as evidence?
Reply With Quote