View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-29-2016, 03:42 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 9,865
arabian will become famous soon enough

I would look into obtaining a peace bond or a restraining Order. Do you have a lawyer? If you do then discuss the matter with the lawyer.

Every time the police were involved did you obtain a file #? If not I would strongly encourage you to obtain those.

You might want to consider a 'mutual' peace bond. This way you both agree to stay away from each other and by going this way it help to diffuse and deter any future clashes with each other.

Keep in mind, however, that peace bonds and restraining orders can make parenting time exchanges difficult for some.

Police are hip to people who make false accusations against each other, desiring an outcome which would shore up their child custody position.

Last edited by arabian; 01-29-2016 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote