View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 10:51 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Mcdreamy is a moderator and moderators are free to make whatever comments they want. I have been reminded of rules, on several occasions in the past, from the mods for transgressions. I just looked and I have 7200+posts on here (yikes!).

Tapatalk is an "app" that people download (install) on their cell phones so they can better follow and contribute to this forum (and other forums).

So back to your thread. You were posting about victims of a different sort of abuse I believe - someone abused by legal system? I believe that is considered "abuse of process" in some instances. I have read about it on CanLii. Sometimes the only way to stop this is to have a judge seize a file. My ex took me to court continuously 6 years after our divorce was finalized. Every time we went to court we were in front of a different judge. Things crawled along until we requested, and received, case management.

Is this perhaps what you are discussing? If so, then perhaps the mods can move your thread to another category because I don't believe it would be considered domestic violence.