View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 11:29 PM
Banned

BF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
I think what mcdreamy is trying to point out to you is merely some forum rules:
Thank you for the clarification. It was an honest omission without ill-intent.

Quote:
1. If you do, as you say, "extensive research" and use another author's work then you must site that particular author. You may very well have researched very hard and provided this "extensive research" in an email to your lawyer but you still are obligated to site your source. Just because it is in a personal email from you to your lawyer doesn't make it automatically exempt from need to site your source.
It was honestly impossible to recall. A simple PM would've rectified it immediately.

Quote:
2. In future posts (where you use someone else's idea) it might be helpful to put in the link and then cut and paste a very small portion of it onto a post. In doing this you are emphasizing the passage and there is no need for bolding.
Aside from my last post in response to bolding, I do not believe I have bolded anything. But I could be wrong in the few posts I have made. I have no desire to check any of my previous posts. Anyone is welcome to do so but I believe it would add no value to anything.

Quote:
3. Many people view the forum threads when they are out in a restaurant or in a park or ... while on their hand-held devices and simply do not want to read a weighty tome, rather are more interested in people's posts.
I have no experience with TapaTalk. Therefore I cannot comment on this.

Quote:
I am sure you will contribute titillating posts for our reading pleasure. We just ask that you keep the textbook cut-paste to a minimum in the future.
Perhaps I will. Unlikely. I will point out the premise of this thread was hijacked and steered from the importance of the original topic.