View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 11:28 AM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Acquiescence Vs. Non-Acquiescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntarioDaddy View Post
Days, months, or years later, when they decide to go to court and see their kids again, they wonder why no one is fighting for them, I mean kids, and taking their parenting seriously.

You don't always get evidence for DV, but delays will give the accuser more credit.
When an individual is accused of DV .. there is a shock to the system. There is no handbook. I called the police right away, frantic to see D4. I didnt know what an emergency motion was nor did the police tell me. The police told me to retain a lawyer. I did right away and started an application.

I think defining delay is a tough one sometimes. Nobody is a court expert/family law guru the moment of an abduction in the midst of false allegations.

You need to be able to prove that you "disagree and do NOT consent to the situation" .. As for me? .. I called 911, went to the station, called her family (on phone bill), called missingkids.ca (have transcripts), have e-mails to lawyer requesting an emergency motion, etc, civil texts to ex notifying gently of my disapproval and trying to work things out for the child, etc.

If a parent does not go to police, does not search for their child, does not retain counsel and start an application and shows complete acquiescence .. then ONDaddy's perception hold weight here. If a parent does all of that that then I agree .. they must not be too interested in finding their kid anyways.

I hope that parents like these are few and far between.