View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 01:04 PM

Janibel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links17 View Post
I really agree with all of you but a friend lawyer of mine who knows her as well said that it WOULD make life much more complicated and I should probably wait for another incident but it is documented anyways.
The decision is up to you of course -though I can tell you from experience that if you let this go, chances are it will only get worse. Abusers don't suddenly wake up one day and change their ways. As long as they can get away with it, they will continue and the behavior will most likely escalate.

Your Ex knows that you don't want trouble - she's probably feeling very secure in that knowledge. I say press charges, have her arrested and testify in criminal court when the times comes (this will takes months).

You have witness' - you are not asking the kids to lie for you, they saw this with their own eyes. All they need to do is tell the truth.

Doing nothing is the worst thing you could do .... don't let her get away with assaulting you in your own home and traumatizing your children!!!

Get this on record.