View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2015, 09:21 PM
YoungDad23 YoungDad23 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 216
YoungDad23 is on a distinguished road

These should work, you can edit the wording to fit your situation for your motion. You could also search Canlii for case law that addresses this.

From the standard family law clauses in Ontario:

2.15 In the event that either party is not able to care for the child for one or more days of their time with the children, they shall give the other party the option of caring for the children before arranging a babysitting or childcare.

alternatively from the federal government parenting tool at

2. We agree that if childcare is required for more than four hours, the parent with whom the children are living will notify the other parent and give them the opportunity to spend the period for which childcare is required with the children
Reply With Quote