View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 01:18 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Regardless of what you choose to do, I think you could cut down your text communication by about 90%.
lol...I would say 99%. That was a seriously idiotic text barrage.

You're arguing over an hour and a half of time and saying the same thing over and over and over that he said no to with the very first text.

Frankly, both of you sound unbalanced.

If you're really that worried about the exchange, simply have someone else do it. I find it hard to believe that there's no one in your family or circle of friends that can help with this. If not, bring a tape recorder and tape it so that the next time you go to court, you can ask to have monitored exchange sites.

Sometimes the initial exchanges are difficult. Walk away, ignore it and it will stop. But engaging in that level of communication conflict is pure silliness. As a third party reading that, you both sound like lunatics...you more so than him.

Your texts encompassed more communication than I've had with my ex in the last 4 years of separation. I think you believe you sound reasonable but the exact opposite is true. You literally went on and on and on and if I was him...I would have stopped answering you a lot sooner than he did. You can't force him to do what you think he should do. That's the real crux of the issue here. You can't control him and what he does...you can only control how you react to it.

Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 10-14-2014 at 01:43 PM.