Banned

MommyTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berner_Faith View Post
You never answered how old the children are
The children are 4 and younger.

Quote:
Even so, you obviously live in this building so once the kids are picked up, go back to your residence, don't turn around for anything.
I walked away from the last unpleasant incident. I am capable of doing this again but do not feel I should be subjected to the verbal diarrhea before I reach a reasonable distance. If I try to be cordial without opening an opportunity for a conversation, it's legally documented that I have attitude. If I remain quiet and just focus on the kids, then it's documented that I am beyond reproach.

Quote:
You are both creating unneeded drama, you can't blame it all on him, especially with your text. When I was reading them, I honestly thought you were being the one who was being aggressive (passive aggressive) and demanding.
There is certainly drama, hence the necessity for third-parties.

I am dealing with an X that writes, speaks and files court documents in vast contrast to each other. This is but one piece of the much larger situation. Setting boundaries is precisely what I am learning to do in writing, and obviously quite poorly! I do not know which personality I am dealing with every time, nor can I switch in and out of mode in response.

If anyone has experienced anything similar, I welcome your input.