View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Banned

MommyTime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post
It seems to me that you and your ex are in a pissing match. The entire text thread reads very high conflict (although politely worded).
The high conflict is the reason third party pick-ups have been recommended. It has yet to become court enforced.

Fear of safety is something X had claimed in court. Oddly, X seems to resist the same precautions once sought. I'm guessing it's because it has been found that the opposite is true.

Quote:
He would be an idiot to send you in writing (text) "Yes, I acted terribly on Sept 4 and therefore we do need a third party exchange." Why would he admit guilt in writing and why do you even need him to do that?
X acknowledged the incident in writing afterwards.

X's behaviour in front of the children is loud and tainted with a staged sense. There is nothing I can do about that. Shouting and demeaning me in front of the children, like before, has not occurred. Note there have been very few opportunities to be face-to-face since separation.

However, it's when the children are out of sight and earshot that is the problem. The last time, I had to walk away.

Quote:
How old are the children? One of the texts talks about the lobby. Can you stay inside the lobby and just send them out as he pulls up?
I am responsible to pass off the children who are too young to run out on their own.