View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2014, 09:33 AM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 9,968
arabian will become famous soon enough

If you want to pursue things "legally," and succeed, then it is essential you have facts rather than hearsay evidence. Your suspicions are not enough. Think twice about merely calling in CAS as all this will do is likely heighten the animosity between you and your ex.

While you may feel confident that your ex is a hell-cat, her behavior may fall short of child abuse definition. Going that way makes you the antagonist. However, if a party at arm's length (counsellor/psychologist) made a recommendation for intervention, that recommendation might have a much better chance of being implemented (by courts or direction of her legal counsel).

Perhaps your ex simply can benefit from some parenting courses and/or personal counselling for managing her anger. How do you think you could get her to agree to this? Would it make a difference if you offered to take the same courses?
Reply With Quote