View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 02:22 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

My 2cents.

I don't buy into the terminology of "legal abuse".

Why?

Because someone who is using the legal system to bully the other party in a matter would be found to be conducting themselves in "bad faith".

So, in my view the proper definition for the consistent pattern of bringing and subsequently having orders made against the party in question would constitute "bad faith".

Many people fail to realize that a person has a right to bring a lawsuit. It isn't "abusive" to do so. To bring one on "bad faith" is and there are appropriate means to deal with litigants who conduct themselves in this manner.

If you have good legal counsel then it is hard to be "legally abused" by someone. Retaining a qualified and competent lawyer is the best way to insure you negate the losses (both $ and emotional) from having to deal with an improperly litigious party.

Good Luck!
Tayken