View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2008, 04:51 PM
singledad99 singledad99 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 285
singledad99 is on a distinguished road

First and foremost, do not leave the house without a proper agreement or court order regarding the property and custody as you will be indirectly acknowledging that she is a better parent and have more rights over the assets.

You should see a lawyer and file an application for custody and division of assets as soon as you can. You can get a free one hour consultation through lawyer referral service in the phone book.