View Single Post
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:06 PM
OhMy's Avatar
OhMy OhMy is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 412
OhMy is on a distinguished road

Ask your legal counsel to provide you with a letter outlining what your expenses are related to establishing child support, they will outline it all for you so you can input the tax deduction on your income tax.

I've never heard of costs awarded as being included as income. Costs awarded and paid towards establishing cs needs to be applied to the legal fees you incurred to establish cs though.

Last edited by OhMy; 02-23-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Reply With Quote