View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM
yhm yhm is offline
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 51
yhm is on a distinguished road

It is a lot easier to respond to the motion than to have it be considered in absentia and then to contest the service. If you or your spouse have counsel, contact them. Otherwise, contact the court.