View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by involveddad75 View Post
I post this here for those about to go through an OCL assessment or a private assessment, if anyone wishes to add to this then please do so....
InvolvedDad75:

Your list of questions are accurate. What you should do, if you have the time, I just haven't had time to do it myself is research the clinical scales and other materials that these assessors use for intake.

There are four main ones. You can actually find the clinical guides for two of them online. I just haven't had time to write them up and expose them to the general public.

But, a well educated person can find them and post the links to this site. There are some freely accessable white papers on the matters where the college has provided detailed guidance to clinicians in Ontario on the requirements of assessors etc... Social workers publish one too.

It would be a benefit if you could find the time to start exposing this material. I have not been able to get to it. I can fill in the blanks on the materials as they come up. I get too many PMs and have to respond to too many threads to even keep up with these kinds of postings.

WD, you probably could rip up the information quickly through Google too. I can identify the relevant materials and dig out the key points in it once it starts flowing on to the site.

Good LucK!
Tayken