View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 10:50 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldclub View Post
No feedback is required seemingly in her opinion. Are you really looking to improve an argument or maybe just argue for argument's sake?
Improve an argument. Often "military" people coming to this forum with expectations that their service should give them special rights before the Superior Court of Justice. That their time spent, employment and signing of an employment contract with an employer should grant them "special consideration".

It is often hard to explain the need for "relevancy" on their argument before a civil court where both parties are equal in standing and a decision is made on a balance of probability and not whom employs them.

Quote:
Not sure her cheer-leading is getting us further from a conclusion then the constant back and forth. Any opinions on my doubt?
That is because we have put out the arguments in the the debate. You have your opinion, I have mine. The court will order appropriately in accordance with the Family Law Rules and existing jurisprudence in support of or against the argument presented.

Quote:
Not sure how to read that statement. At first impression, I agree with you that people need to be totally rational in their arguments for the best interest of the children. However, I have a lingering sense that your statement might be pointed at specific people here, and I'm not sure how constructive that kind of direction would be.
Actually, the arguments should be rationalized to assist the justice in making a determination on the best interests of the children. Two parties who have entered the public court system have requested a justice make the ultimate decision on custody and access.

You can have all the "lingering senses" you want.

Good Luck!
Tayken