View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:16 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wife#2 View Post
Thats what I'm saying, this was all decided in an emergency motion. My hubby even sited 'the rules' and that this did not follow 'procedural fairness' as set out in the rules (we did this research and consulted lawyers). Litterly, judge made decision and changed child's life, our lives, his ex's life completely in just 15 min! I just could not believe it.
If made only on motion it is not "final" and you should bring forward your own motion ... But, do so after reading my other posting and the jurisprudence you should leverage. If the matter is going to trial then you can just put it all into your BOOK OF AUTHORITIES.

TRIAL is no walk in the park. Nothing is *FINAL* until trial or unless both parties *CONSENT*. Motions are "temporary" and can only become *final* if consent is provided or a very STRICT set of criteria are met in the judgement which rarely happens.

Also, if you don't understand what i just wrote into the paragraphs above YOU NEED TO HIRE A TRIAL LAWYER AND FAST.