Enter email to subscribe to Free Divorce Mini-Course
Divorce & Family Law MenuCanada Divorce Advice
Child Support Canada
Child Custody in Canada
Spousal Support (Alimony)
Family Law Procedure
Dating After Divorce
DNA Paternity Testing
Deciding on Divorce
Property Divorce Laws
Ontario Divorce Objectives
Legal Separation Canada
1. The information on this site only pertains to divorce in Ontario, Canada, and no other jurisdiction.
2. This web site is about family law in Ontario. It offers only general information about the law, and is not intended as legal advice. Please consult a lawyer to deal with your specific situation.
3. Use of this Canadian divorce laws web site does not create a solicitor-client relationship with Behrendt Law Chambers.
4. Any family law information you send to Behrendt Law Chambers prior to retaining us may not be treated as confidential.
5. I try to ensure that this Ontario divorce web site is up-to-date and accurate; however, the law is constantly changing, and sometimes errors occur.
6. Feel free to print out the information on my Ontario family law web site for your personal use.